- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1220 D St SE, Washington, DC 200031 bed, 1 bath, 560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,190 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1820
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $720,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1017 0831
- Zillow Home ID: 422857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1220 D St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% lower than in Washington, and 54.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1230 D St SE Washington, DC$1.67M42.54,423
- 1216-1220 D St SE Washington, DC--------
- 1232 D St SE Washington, DC$744K521,626
- 1216 D St SE APT 1 Washington, DC$369K11585
- 1216 D St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$367K11584
- 1216 D St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$367K11582
- 1216 D St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$372K11592
- 1208 D St SE Washington, DC$772K231,596
- 1234 D St SE Washington, DC$774K321,568
- 1236 D St SE Washington, DC$732K21.51,592
- 1204 D St SE Washington, DC$817K222,112
- 1238 D St SE Washington, DC$778K21.51,592
- 1218 D St SE # 102 Washington, DC$330K11507
- 1218 D St SE # 101 Washington, DC$330K11507
- 1218 D St SE # 202 Washington, DC$328K11504
- 1218 D St SE # 201 Washington, DC$328K11504
- 1240 D St SE Washington, DC$759K31.51,646
- 1237 C St SE Washington, DC$789K------
- 1237 C St SE Washington, DC$777KStudio----
- 1242 D St SE Washington, DC$706K31.51,592
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!