1220 Goddin St, Richmond, VA 232313 beds, 1 bath, 1,649 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,584 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $53,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 198 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,649 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: E0002296009
- Zillow Home ID: 12523624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1220 Goddin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fulton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in Richmond, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fulton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton home values.
- 1218 Goddin St Richmond, VA$141K411,491
- 1208 Goddin St Richmond, VA--------
- 1300 Goddin St Richmond, VA$112K21874
- 1206 Goddin St Richmond, VA$113K31.51,108
- 1215 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$128K331,710
- 1209 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$97K311,008
- 1211 Goddin St Richmond, VA$119K311,287
- 1302 Goddin St Richmond, VA$121K411,344
- 1209 Goddin St Richmond, VA$98K21672
- 1207 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$94K21672
- 1301 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$98K321,533
- 1301 Goddin St Richmond, VA$98K21853
- 1204 Goddin St Richmond, VA$120K321,597
- 1207 Goddin St Richmond, VA$92K21672
- 1205 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$91K21672
- 1303 Goddin St Richmond, VA$101K21.51,202
- 1205 Goddin St Richmond, VA$94K21792
- 1202 Goddin St Richmond, VA$88K21904
- 1305 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$120K311,368
- 1308 Goddin St Richmond, VA$239K422,962
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.