1220 Laurel St, Elkhart, IN 465142 beds, 2 baths, 1,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 132 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009
- Price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: 201413690
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 200606255012000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50607173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1220 Laurel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% less than in Elkhart, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 1226 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$73K2--852
- 1216 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$77K3--1,031
- 1230 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$97K3--1,080
- 1225 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$56K21720
- 1227 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$62K2--920
- 1209 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$75K2--1,017
- 1236 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$58K2--768
- 1233 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$58K3--1,088
- 1227 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$64K2--900
- 1206 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$78K2--860
- 1217 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$76K2--952
- 1211 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$63K3--1,232
- 1237 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$57K2--1,174
- 1205 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$62K3--1,420
- 1237 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$78K2--1,176
- 1200 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$81K3--1,130
- 1201 Maple Row Elkhart, IN$80K2--1,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.