1220 Nicholson St, Joliet, IL 604353 beds, 1 bath, 1,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,764 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Parcel #: 3007041250030000
- Zillow Home ID: 5468470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1220 Nicholson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60435 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 59% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.4% less than in Joliet, and 694% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60435 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Joliet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60435 home values.
- 1218 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$119K----1,290
- 1222 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$76K----840
- 1216 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$68K----704
- 1224 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$72K----544
- 1214 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$110K----690
- 1212 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$69K----732
- Nicholson St Joliet, IL$91K------
- 1221 Dearborn St Joliet, IL$145K----1,249
- 1223 Dearborn St Joliet, IL$142K421,584
- 1219 Dearborn St Joliet, IL$147K----1,124
- 457 Curtis Ave Joliet, IL------1,160
- 1225 Dearborn St Joliet, IL$90K----728
- 1217 Dearborn St Joliet, IL$113K----1,140
- 1215 Dearborn St Joliet, IL$124K321,152
- 1221 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$105K----1,080
- 1219 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$89K----884
- 1223 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$105K----1,050
- 1302 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$70K----792
- 1217 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$108K----864
- 1225 Nicholson St Joliet, IL$88K----900
Nearby Schools in Joliet
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!