1220 Priscilla Dr, San Jose, CA 951293 beds, 2 baths, 1,346 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $902,000
- Price/sqft: $670
- Parking: 479 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,346 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 38127021
- Zillow Home ID: 19649857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1220 Priscilla Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 1212 Priscilla Dr San Jose, CA$964K321,704
- 1228 Priscilla Dr San Jose, CA$1.04M321,884
- 1219 Marilla Ave San Jose, CA$1.02M42.51,877
- 1236 Priscilla Dr San Jose, CA$966K321,437
- 1204 Priscilla Dr San Jose, CA$918K321,400
- 1227 Marilla Ave San Jose, CA$927K421,568
- 1235 Marilla Ave San Jose, CA$1.02M321,659
- 1205 Marilla Ave San Jose, CA$1.04M321,659
- 1244 Priscilla Dr San Jose, CA$878K321,365
- 4803 Pebble Glen Dr San Jose, CA$1M331,656
- 1243 Marilla Ave San Jose, CA$879K321,404
- 4804 Doyle Rd San Jose, CA$1.09M321,866
- 1250 Priscilla Dr San Jose, CA$966K321,400
- 1249 Marilla Ave San Jose, CA$1.02M321,675
- 4813 Pebble Glen Dr San Jose, CA$1.06M321,645
- 4814 Doyle Rd San Jose, CA$1.15M321,777
- 4802 Pebble Glen Dr San Jose, CA$1.01M321,400
- 1258 Priscilla Dr San Jose, CA$919K321,346
- 4730 Doyle Rd San Jose, CA$1.53M432,222
- 1220 Marilla Ave San Jose, CA$1.01M321,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292