- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1220 Sandy Ridge Rd, Robersonville, NC 278714 beds, 2 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.53 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2012 for $106,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 067088
- Zillow Home ID: 61904074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1220 Sandy Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stokes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% lower than in Greenville Metro, and 16.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Stokes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stokes home values.
- 1198 Sandy Ridge Rd Robersonville, NC$50K321,064
- 1210 Sandy Ridge Rd Robersonville, NC$78K422,294
- 1230 Sandy Ridge Rd Robersonville, NC$78K--22,176
- 1282 Sandy Ridge Rd Robersonville, NC$98K321,196
- 1209 Sandy Ridge Rd Robersonville, NC$256K512,535
- 1104 Sandy Ridge Rd Robersonville, NC$83K--22,128
- 1083 Sandy Ridge Rd Robersonville, NC$130K311,932
- 4625 Oakley Rd Stokes, NC--311,184
- Sr 1513 NC$62K--0.5--
- Oakley Rd NC--------
- 4779 Oakley Rd Stokes, NC$57K321,404
- 1401 Sandy Ridge Rd NC--------
- 1025 Sandy Ridge Rd Robersonville, NC$59K--21,560
- 4856 Oakley Rd NC----0.5--
- 4685 Oakley Rd Stokes, NC$128K422,257
- 4685 Oakley Rd Stokes, NC$165K32.52,257
- Nc #33 NC----0.5--
- 4672 Oakley Rd Stokes, NC$186K--22,129
Nearby Schools in Stokes
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292