- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1220 State Rd # 1222, Wadsworth, OH 442816 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $181,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 229 sqft
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 04020B04063
- Zillow Home ID: 34909733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1220 State Road # 1222
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% lower than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 1212 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$172K321,444
- 1228 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$172K321,528
- 1204 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$213K432,168
- 999 V/l State Rd Wadsworth, OH--Studio----
- 1238 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$210K423,803
- 127 Stauffer Dr # 129 Wadsworth, OH$237K632,792
- State Rd Wadsworth, OH--------
- 1224 Laila Ln Wadsworth, OH$114K231,565
- 127 Stauffer Dr Wadsworth, OH$163K642,792
- 1216 Laila Ln Wadsworth, OH$116K231,565
- 1228 Laila Ln Wadsworth, OH$115K231,517
- 137 Stauffer Dr Wadsworth, OH$167K31.51,420
- 1212 Laila Ln Wadsworth, OH$116K231,565
- 1204 Laila Ln Wadsworth, OH$115K231,565
- 1200 Laila Ln Wadsworth, OH$115K231,565
- 1254 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$187K522,028
- 145 Stauffer Dr Wadsworth, OH$164K321,360
- 1215 Laila Ln Wadsworth, OH$122K331,810
- 1219 Laila Ln Wadsworth, OH$124K331,810
- 1264 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$146K321,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292