- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1220 Via Del Rey, South Pasadena, CA 910304 beds, 3 baths, 2,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Enter this home through a foyer that opens to the dining area and a chef's kitchen featuring luxurious custom cabinetry, Italian carrara marble and ceaserstone countertops, timeless SCHONBEK chandeliers, large island with prep sink, built in refrigerator and a professional 48" Jenn-air range. Step down to the large family room that opens to the home?s shady backyard through two sets of large mahagony french doors. Stunning guest bath with carrera marble throughout and timeless fixtures opens to the downstairs guest room, adjacent to the office, laundry room, and 2-car attached garage.
Upstairs, you will find two additional bedrooms, a full bath and the master suite. Enjoy the views of the San Gabriel mountains from the serene master suite and step out to the woodsy balcony surrounded by pine trees to embrace nature. The spa-like master bathroom features imported Porcelanosa tiles, Italian carrara marble washstand, and a luxurious shower with a rain head and body jets. The upstairs bathroom is upgraded with a granite vanity with dual-sinks, glass mosiac and travertine tiles.
Private backyard features large (15'x25') composite deck with built in bench, tiered landscaping with low-water succulent garden, vegetable garden, and grape vine.
Centrally located in the West San Gabriel Valley, South Pasadena is known for its tree-lined streets, historic California Craftsman-style homes, unique small businesses and its outstanding public schools. This small town atmosphere makes South Pasadena one of California's most desirable locations. South Pasadena prides itself on its small town character. Less than three and one-half square miles in area, South Pasadena lies between the far larger City of Pasadena, of which it was once part, and the metropolis of Los Angeles. Small, proud and independent, the City of South Pasadena has battled for a hundred years to preserve its status as a distinctive community.
- Lot: 9,217 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $876,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,035 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 5314013012
- Zillow Home ID: 20693752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1220 Via Del Rey
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% lower than in South Pasadena, and 54.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91030 home values.
- 1226 Via Del Rey South Pasadena, CA$938K322,061
- 1214 Via Del Rey South Pasadena, CA$1.16M432,523
- 1232 Via Del Rey South Pasadena, CA$1.08M332,251
- 1206 Via Del Rey South Pasadena, CA$1.05M532,418
- 839 Lyndon St South Pasadena, CA$1.25M432,256
- 838 Lyndon St South Pasadena, CA$1.11M221,955
- 839 Lyndon St South Pasadena, CA$1.1M432,256
- 1238 Via Del Rey South Pasadena, CA$1.15M322,372
- 845 Lyndon St South Pasadena, CA$6.51M332,292
- 1225 Via Del Rey South Pasadena, CA$1.11M332,367
- 1219 Via Del Rey South Pasadena, CA$1.2M532,903
- 846 Lyndon St South Pasadena, CA$722K221,237
- 1231 Via Del Rey South Pasadena, CA$1.19M322,326
- 841 Monterey Rd South Pasadena, CA$580K311,030
- 1213 Via Del Rey South Pasadena, CA$1.17M432,443
- 845 Monterey Rd South Pasadena, CA$734K321,561
- 853 Lyndon St South Pasadena, CA$820K221,819
- 1207 Via Del Rey South Pasadena, CA$847K321,685
- 850 Lyndon St South Pasadena, CA$844K421,650
- 1244 Via Del Rey South Pasadena, CA$1.7M322,563
Nearby Schools in South Pasadena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292