12200 Nash Rd, Chesterfield, VA 238384 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $328,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 864 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Lots of landscape lighting, freshly painted exterior, newly paved, long private driveway --
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 758645397800000
- Zillow Home ID: 12168476
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12200 Nash Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23838, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% lower than in Chesterfield, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23838 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23838 home values.
- 12210 Nash Rd Chesterfield, VA$315K432,640
- 9501 Woodpecker Rd Chesterfield, VA$493K43.54,548
- 12230 Nash Rd Chesterfield, VA--------
- 12300 Nash Rd Chesterfield, VA$311K53.52,952
- 12201 Nash Rd Chesterfield, VA$372K42.52,704
- 12101 Nash Rd Chesterfield, VA--------
- 9412 Woodpecker Rd Chesterfield, VA$391K32.52,645
- 12331 Nash Rd Chesterfield, VA$247K321,539
- 9611 Woodpecker Rd Chesterfield, VA$288K42.52,641
- 9331 Woodpecker Rd Chesterfield, VA$222K331,596
- 12400 Nash Rd Chesterfield, VA$339K432,687
- 11960 Nash Rd Chesterfield, VA$364K42.53,500
- 9600 Woodpecker Rd Chesterfield, VA$510K43.54,179
- 9701 Woodpecker Rd Chesterfield, VA$288K42.51,892
- 12408 Nash Rd Chesterfield, VA--Studio----
- 11950 Nash Rd Chesterfield, VA$279K432,584
- 9700 Woodpecker Rd Chesterfield, VA$163K311,136
Nearby Schools in Chesterfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292