12201 N 58th St, Tampa, FL 336172 beds, 1 bath, 6,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1983
- 59 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 6,516 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 0369470000
- Zillow Home ID: 82043769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12201 N 58th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33617, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.4% higher than in Hillsborough, and 348.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33617 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33617 home values.
- 12206 N 59th St Tampa, FL$432KStudio--9,072
- 5774 San Cordoba Plz Tampa, FL$155K32.51,796
- 5772 San Cordoba Plz Tampa, FL$104K32.51,208
- 12211 N 58th St Tampa, FL$59K11572
- 5770 San Cordoba Plz Tampa, FL$139K32.51,751
- 5721 Las Ventanas Dr Tampa, FL$156K32.51,796
- 5705 San Cordoba Plz Tampa, FL--------
- 5768 San Cordoba Plz Tampa, FL$104K32.51,208
- 5719 Las Ventanas Dr Tampa, FL$105K32.51,208
- 5766 San Cordoba Plz Tampa, FL$104K32.51,208
- 5717 Las Ventanas Dr Tampa, FL$140K32.51,751
- 5764 San Cordoba Plz Tampa, FL$139K32.51,751
- 5764 San Cordoba Plz # 603 Tampa, FL$201K431,905
- 5715 Las Ventanas Dr Tampa, FL$105K32.51,208
- 5713 Las Ventanas Dr Tampa, FL$105K32.51,208
- 5762 San Cordoba Plz Tampa, FL$104K32.51,208
- 5722 Las Ventanas Dr Tampa, FL$165K32.51,796
- 12213 N 58th St Tampa, FL$146K213,025
- 5720 Las Ventanas Dr Tampa, FL$107K32.51,208
- 5711 Las Ventanas Dr Tampa, FL$140K32.51,751
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!