12204 SW 9th Pl, Yukon, OK 730993 beds, 2 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 607 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Parcel #: 090095211
- Zillow Home ID: 55648555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12204 Sw 9th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73099 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% greater than in Yukon, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73099 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yukon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73099 home values.
- 900 Denmark St Yukon, OK$117K321,206
- 12200 SW 9th Pl Yukon, OK$220K322,023
- 901 Denmark St Yukon, OK$117K321,249
- 12208 SW 9th Pl Yukon, OK$222K422,348
- 904 Denmark St Yukon, OK$123K321,332
- 905 Denmark St Yukon, OK$122K321,336
- 12205 SW 9th Pl Yukon, OK$214K322,107
- 12212 SW 9th Pl Yukon, OK$219K422,037
- 12201 SW 9th Pl Yukon, OK$227K422,255
- 908 Denmark St Yukon, OK$131K321,311
- 909 Denmark St Yukon, OK$111K221,132
- 904 Switzerland Ave Yukon, OK$126K321,282
- 12209 SW 9th Pl Yukon, OK$232K32.52,550
- 900 Switzerland Ave Yukon, OK$126K321,304
- 913 Denmark St Yukon, OK$116K321,249
- 908 Switzerland Ave Yukon, OK$109K221,089
- 916 Denmark St Yukon, OK$117K321,249
- 12213 SW 9th Pl Yukon, OK$235K322,506
- 12216 SW 9th Pl Yukon, OK$184K421,961
- 917 Denmark St Yukon, OK$116K321,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!