- Lot: 7,191 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 388 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,304 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $29
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001 for $163,500
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 5207673
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Architecture \ Spanish, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Moon Valley High School, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Heated Pool, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,272 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14927536
- Zillow Home ID: 7742690
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $171-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Mountain home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Mountain homes, this home is 62.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% less than in Phoenix, and 142.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
|12215 N 40th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$224K||--||3.75||2,052|
|12201 N 40th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$227K||--||--||2,272|
|12219 N 40th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$165K||3||2||1,699|
|4002 W Cactus Rd Phoenix, AZ||$232K||5||3||2,233|
|4003 W Wethersfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$235K||5||3||2,233|
|12225 N 40th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$227K||4||2.5||2,052|
|4010 W Cactus Rd Phoenix, AZ||$233K||4||2||2,350|
|3936 W Desert Hills Dr Phoenix, AZ||$174K||--||2||1,771|
|3942 W Desert Hills Dr Phoenix, AZ||$141K||3||2||1,408|
|4011 W Wethersfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$214K||4||2||1,850|
|3930 W Desert Hills Dr Phoenix, AZ||$144K||--||2||1,408|
|4002 W Wethersfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$229K||--||2.75||2,062|
|3950 W Desert Hills Dr Phoenix, AZ||$153K||3||2||1,638|
|4006 W Wethersfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$208K||--||2.75||1,834|
|4014 W Cactus Rd Phoenix, AZ||$233K||--||2.75||2,272|
|4015 W Wethersfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$187K||--||2.75||1,699|
|4010 W Wethersfield Rd Phoenix, AZ||$214K||4||2||1,917|
|3958 W Desert Hills Dr Phoenix, AZ||$179K||--||2.5||2,052|
|3941 W Charter Oak Rd Phoenix, AZ||$232K||--||2.75||2,272|
|3935 W Charter Oak Rd Phoenix, AZ||$231K||--||2.75||2,272|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!