A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 2,754 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $120,227
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 672 sqft
- AIR CONDITION \ Central 1, Allow 3rd Party Comments? \ No, Appear on Internet \ Yes, BEDROOM2 DESC \ Carpet, BEDROOM2 DESC \ Ceiling Fan, BEDROOM3 DESC \ Carpet, BEDROOM4 DESC \ Carpet, Block \ X, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, CONSTRUCTION \ Vinyl/Alumin, County \ CULLMAN, Elementary School \ PARKSIDE, FAMILY ROOM DESC \ Fireplace, FAMILY ROOM DESC \ Vaulted Ceil, FAMILY ROOM DESC \ Wood Floor, FIREPLACE \ Gas Log, FIREPLACE \ One, Foreclosure \ Yes, GARAGE/CARPORT \ Attached Carport, GARAGE/CARPORT \ Two Car Carport, HEAT \ Central 1, High School \ FAIRVIEW, IDX Include \ Yes, Internet Display Address \ Yes, KITCHEN DESC \ Eat In Kitchen, KITCHEN DESC \ Vinyl, Lot \ X, MASTER BR DESC \ Carpet, MASTER BR DESC \ Ceiling Fan, Middle School \ PARKSIDE, State \ AL, Status \ ACTIVE, STYLE \ Ranch/1 Story, Subdivision \ METES AND BOUNDS, Syndication \ Yes, Type \ Farm w/Home, VOW Allow AVM? \ No, WATER PROPERTY \ No, Water Property \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 1203060000006001
- Zillow Home ID: 109284448
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-140K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Joppa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.