- Lot: 9,252 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 80 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,187 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 1994 for $16,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- MLS #: 195861
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Construction\Foundation \ Wood Frame, Finish \ Wood, Floors\Walls \ Carpet, Floors\Walls \ Tile, Heat\Cooling \ Central Electric, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Waterfront Property \ Other-See Remarks, Boat Facilities \ None, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Property Type \ Single Family, Construction\Foundation \ Pilings, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Floors\Walls \ Vinyl, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Washer, Garage \ Double Carport, Heat\Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Dining Area \ Lvg\Dng\Ktchn Combo, Style \ Cottage, Lot Description \ Less than .25 acre, Utilities \ Total Electric, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Other Rooms \ Bonus Room, Floors\Walls \ Sheetrock\Drywall, Construction\Foundation \ Other Foundation-See Remarks, Misc Search \ Open Porch, Misc Search \ Patio
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R025201000012006
- Zillow Home ID: 51063101
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $133-246K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 36528 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Dauphin Island as a whole. Among 36528 homes, this home is 44.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 77% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% lower than in Dauphin Island, and 43.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 36528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dauphin Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36528 home values.
|1219 Desoto Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$212K||3||2||1,400|
|1218 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$139K||3||2||1,170|
|1215 Desoto Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$195K||3||2||1,251|
|1216 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$109K||3||1||1,120|
|1224 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$134K||--||1||625|
|1214 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$136K||3||2||1,777|
|1228 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$242K||3||2||1,157|
|1211 Desoto Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$170K||--||--||1,344|
|1210 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$163K||2||2||894|
|1209 Desoto Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$229K||--||2||952|
|1304 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$184K||--||1||1,176|
|1219 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$88K||3||1||940|
|1217 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$86K||--||1||912|
|1227 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$133K||3||2||1,720|
|1207 Desoto Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$228K||--||2||1,199|
|1215 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$127K||4||2||1,562|
|1207 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||--||Studio||--||--|
|1206 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$93K||--||2||840|
|1205 Desoto Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$139K||2||1||912|
|1308 Chaumont Ave Dauphin Island, AL||$138K||--||1||936|
Nearby Schools in Dauphin Island
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.