Monthly maintenance fees include land lease.
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 329 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,016 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $346/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $46
- MLS #: U7709454
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Range
- Deed Restrictions
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Financing Available: Cash
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Property Type: Residential
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Pool: None
- Special Listing Type: Other
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Mature Landscaping
- Utilities: City Water
- Tub With Shower
- Garage Carport: None
- Assigned Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- Appliances Included: Range Hood
- Interior Layout: Dining Room Combo
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund
- Roof: Built Up
- Maintenance Includes: Roof
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance Building
- Laundry Facility
- Property Description: 1st Floor Multi-Story
- Office Primary Board ID: Pinellas Suncoast
- Housing For Older Persons: 55 or older
- Ownership: Co-op
- Ownership: Land Lease
- Property Style: Co-op
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2123468029
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33755, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% greater than in Clearwater, and 133.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33755 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33755 home values.
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.