1221 Field Dr, Noblesville, IN 460603 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 166 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2002
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 21284159
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Living room, Playground
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 29-07-31-601-009.000-013
- Zillow Home ID: 73219100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1221 Field Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% less than in Noblesville, and 98.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Noblesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1231 Field Dr Noblesville, IN$97K31816
- 1211 Field Dr Noblesville, IN$117K321,582
- 1220 Hamilton Dr Noblesville, IN$94K31960
- 1241 Field Dr Noblesville, IN$118K311,953
- 1031 Field Dr Noblesville, IN$98K311,098
- 1210 Hamilton Dr Noblesville, IN$91K31816
- 1230 Hamilton Dr Noblesville, IN$118K311,920
- 1240 Hamilton Dr Noblesville, IN$112K311,728
- 1230 Field Dr Noblesville, IN$196K42.52,646
- 1021 Field Dr Noblesville, IN$95K31832
- 1260 Hamilton Dr Noblesville, IN$142K421,968
- 1232 Field Dr Noblesville, IN$187K412,653
- 1020 Field Dr Noblesville, IN$227K421,640
- 1011 Field Dr Noblesville, IN$108K311,268
- 9173 Northgate Ct Noblesville, IN$135K321,812
- 1200 Hamilton Dr Noblesville, IN$127K211,040
- 1221 Hamilton Dr Noblesville, IN$115K311,152
- 1311 Field Dr Noblesville, IN$139K422,529
- 1231 Hamilton Dr Noblesville, IN$108K31960
- 9171 Northgate Ct Noblesville, IN$111K32.51,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!