12212 Dividing Oaks Trl E, Jacksonville, FL 322233 beds, 2,378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 180 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 719614
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- A/C, Dishwasher, Elec Range, FP, Microwave, W/D Hookup, n'hood assn. Will consider lease option
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,378 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2129052984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12212 Dividing Oaks Trl E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Julington Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44% lower than in Jacksonville, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Julington Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Julington Creek home values.
- 12103 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$332K422,376
- 12102 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$295K422,320
- 12097 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$239K322,014
- 12094 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$303K43.52,874
- 12110 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$250K422,340
- 12115 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$216K32.52,094
- 12088 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$216K322,096
- 12085 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$308K422,008
- 12125 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$228K322,003
- 3335 Scrub Oak Ln Jacksonville, FL$248K322,198
- 12126 Blackfoot Ct Jacksonville, FL$182K321,766
- 3342 Dividing Oaks Ct Jacksonville, FL$282K422,896
- 12079 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$234K322,376
- 12116 Blackfoot Ct Jacksonville, FL$176K321,494
- 3327 Scrub Oak Ln Jacksonville, FL$228K322,136
- 12136 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$260K432,392
- 12137 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$221K422,018
- 12074 Dividing Oaks Trl E Jacksonville, FL$280K42.52,657
- 12134 Blackfoot Ct Jacksonville, FL$167K321,704
- 3321 Scrub Oak Ln Jacksonville, FL$261K52.52,857
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!