This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $238-306K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,803 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- All time views: 14,331
- HOA Fee: $5/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $250,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 558 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Style: Traditional
- Structure: Wood Frame
- Pool: No Pool
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Bath: MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl
- Kitchen: Pantry - Closet
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Additional Rooms: Util. (inside)
- Interior Amenities: Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Major Appliances: Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Interior Amenities: Ceramic Tile
- Interior Amenities: Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Common: Exercise Room
- Common: Club Pool
- Major Appliances: Disposer
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Common: Club Facilities
- Kitchen: Food Prep Island
- Road Frontage: City Street
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- Kitchen: Solid Srfce Cntrtops
- Association Fee: Y
- Additional Equipment: Security Sys.-Owned
- Fencing: Poly Fencing
- Fencing: 6 - 10' Fence
- CDD Fee Y: Y
- Forced Air
- Common: Children's Pool
- Kitchen: Cooking Island
- CTG: CTG
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Assoc Fee Freq: Annually
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,585 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 1652642545
- Zillow Home ID: 89849307
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.