12219 191st St, Springfield Gardens, NY 114137 beds, 3 baths, 1,278 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 179 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $302
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,278 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2120395656
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12219 191st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 922.5% greater than in New York, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 12217 191st St Jamaica, NY$382K----1,278
- 12219 191st St Jamaica, NY$384K631,278
- 12213 191st St Jamaica, NY$445K----1,278
- 12221 191st St Jamaica, NY$253K------
- 12221 191st St Saint Albans, NY$351K42.51,278
- 12221 191st St Jamaica, NY$413K42.51,278
- 12221 191st St Springfield Gardens, NY$352K42.51,278
- 12214 191st St Springfield Gardens, NY$316K42.5--
- 12221 191st St Springfield Gardens, NY$336K42.51,278
- 12225 191st St Jamaica, NY$385K321,278
- 19114 122nd Ave Jamaica, NY$376K----1,192
- 12212 192nd St Jamaica, NY$364K----1,040
- 19110 122nd Ave Jamaica, NY$372K----1,196
- 12216 192nd St Jamaica, NY$325K----736
- 19118 122nd Ave Jamaica, NY$465K----1,076
- 19106 122nd Ave Jamaica, NY$390K----1,184
- 12229 191st St Jamaica, NY$451K----1,548
- 12220 192nd St Jamaica, NY$363K----1,104
- 19102 122nd Ave Jamaica, NY$439K----1,184
- 19122 122nd Ave Jamaica, NY$391K----1,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292