1222 Elm St, Bethlehem, PA 180184 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,003 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- 406 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 474573
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: N6SE3A 18 26 0204
- Zillow Home ID: 10149997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1222 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% less than in Bethlehem Township, and 70.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18018 home values.
- 1224 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$83K311,344
- 1220 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$90K31.51,344
- 1218 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$84K311,456
- 1216 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$114K221,344
- 1214 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$74K311,344
- 516 Turner St Bethlehem, PA$137K211,019
- Elm St Bethlehem, PA$90K311,344
- 1206 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$102K31.51,280
- 1204 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$124K31.51,603
- 1202 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$126K411,603
- 515 Turner St Bethlehem, PA$153K321,932
- 1208 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$143K31.51,336
- 1402 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$166K31.51,586
- 528 Turner St Bethlehem, PA$219K212,232
- 1406 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$142K31.51,768
- 1410 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$145K311,586
- 1407 Oakland St Bethlehem, PA$133K31960
- 1128 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$134K311,782
- 531 Turner St Bethlehem, PA$201K842,864
- 1126 Elm St Bethlehem, PA$132K311,620
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292