1222 Harrison St, Elkhart, IN 465163 beds, 1 bath, 1,271 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,676 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,271 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 200607240009000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50608552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1222 Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elkhart, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% higher than in Elkhart Metro, and 64.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elkhart home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elkhart home values.
- 1220 Harrison St Elkhart, IN$42K3--1,684
- 520 Fremont St Elkhart, IN$66K2--1,715
- 510 Fremont St Elkhart, IN$95K321,800
- 1216 Harrison St Elkhart, IN$43K3--1,553
- Harrison St Elkhart, IN--4--2,466
- W Franklin St Elkhart, IN$51K321,463
- 506 Fremont St Elkhart, IN$73K5--1,792
- 1225 Harrison St Elkhart, IN$84K3--2,016
- Harrison Elkhart, IN--------
- 1214 Harrison St Elkhart, IN$40K2--1,290
- 1229 Harrison St Elkhart, IN$56K3--1,476
- 1300 Harrison St Elkhart, IN$81K411,872
- 1219 Harrison St Elkhart, IN$44K3--1,280
- 1210 Harrison St Elkhart, IN$45K2--885
- 1303 W Franklin St Elkhart, IN$72K311,470
- 1309 W Franklin St Elkhart, IN$31K322,243
- 1301 Harrison St Elkhart, IN$47K3--1,549
- 1311 W Franklin St Elkhart, IN$41K31.51,768
- 1320 Harrison St Elkhart, IN$281K----4,420
- 614 Fremont St Elkhart, IN$79K322,683
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292