1223 Harwood Dr, Nashville, TN 37206Studio, 1 bath, 1,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $128,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- Finished basement, 247 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 202
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 08304011600
- Zillow Home ID: 41102646
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1223 Harwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37206 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% higher than in Nashville, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37206 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37206 home values.
- 1221 Harwood Dr Nashville, TN$150K211,570
- 1225 Harwood Dr Nashville, TN$197K221,710
- 1227 Harwood Dr Nashville, TN$224K31.51,535
- 1317 Harwood Dr Nashville, TN$123K311,356
- 1222 Preston Dr Nashville, TN$144K211,050
- 1220 Preston Dr Nashville, TN$141K311,186
- 1218 Preston Dr Nashville, TN$221K642,424
- 1224 Preston Dr Nashville, TN$126K211,025
- Carter Ave Nashville, TN--------
- 1226 Preston Dr Nashville, TN$138K311,333
- 1222 Harwood Dr Nashville, TN$131K321,796
- 1224 Harwood Dr Nashville, TN$153K211,128
- 1220 Harwood Dr Nashville, TN$131K321,722
- 1319 Harwood Dr Nashville, TN$133K211,070
- 1230 Preston Dr Nashville, TN$130K31980
- 2321 Carter Ave Nashville, TN$171K311,620
- 1216 Preston Dr Nashville, TN$210K221,694
- 3302 Leslie Ct # A Nashville, TN$143K421,509
- 1226 Harwood Dr Nashville, TN$172K31.51,538
- 1900 Mckennell Dr Nashville, TN$138K211,338
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292