12238 Fireberry Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462363 beds, 2 baths, 1,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,757 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 490127113043000407
- Zillow Home ID: 1165589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12238 Fireberry Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lawrence, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lawrence home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lawrence home values.
- 12234 Fireberry Ct Indianapolis, IN$122K--11,224
- 12235 Fireberry Ct Indianapolis, IN$142K321,276
- 12228 Fireberry Ct Indianapolis, IN$166K--1.52,338
- 12229 Fireberry Ct Indianapolis, IN$114K--11,202
- 12302 W Ridge Cir Indianapolis, IN$128K--11,508
- 12306 W Ridge Cir Indianapolis, IN$115K321,408
- 12233 Laurelwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$144K331,767
- 12227 Laurelwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$170K--1.52,464
- 12218 Fireberry Ct Indianapolis, IN$127K331,597
- 12219 Fireberry Ct Oaklandon, IN$126K321,593
- 12303 W Ridge Cir Indianapolis, IN$142K--1.51,766
- 7746 Winding Creek Pl Indianapolis, IN$123K321,560
- 12213 Fireberry Ct Indianapolis, IN$113K321,422
- 12217 Laurelwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$140K--1.51,772
- 12236 Laurelwood Ct Indianapolis, IN$181K432,677
- 12308 Winding Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$119K321,400
- 7750 Winding Creek Pl Indianapolis, IN$123K--11,430
- 7751 Cherrybark Dr Indianapolis, IN$168K--1.52,328
- 12304 Winding Creek Cir Indianapolis, IN$127K--11,535
- 7754 Winding Creek Pl Indianapolis, IN$124K--11,476
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292