A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $176,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Walkout, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior \ Metal Siding, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Attached, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (All), Interior Features \ Fire Alarm, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Shades/Curtains/Shutters, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Vinyl, Lot Shape \ Regular, Other Rooms \ Den, Other Rooms \ Mud Room, Other Rooms \ See Remarks, Other Rooms \ Study, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,507 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 32002724032000
- Zillow Home ID: 863444
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-188K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50265 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for West Des Moines as a whole. Among 50265 homes, this home is valued 7.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.7% greater than in West Des Moines, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50265 home values.
|1220 15th St West Des Moines, IA||$154K||3||1.5||1,112|
|1300 15th St West Des Moines, IA||$160K||4||2||1,188|
|1304 15th St West Des Moines, IA||$159K||3||2||1,188|
|1216 15th St West Des Moines, IA||$153K||4||2||1,188|
|1287 16th St West Des Moines, IA||$172K||4||3||1,516|
|1212 15th St West Des Moines, IA||$159K||3||2||1,432|
|1281 16th St West Des Moines, IA||$185K||3||3||1,760|
|1275 16th St West Des Moines, IA||$213K||4||3.5||1,894|
|1291 16th St West Des Moines, IA||$258K||4||2||2,143|
|1208 15th St West Des Moines, IA||$155K||3||2||1,188|
|1267 16th St West Des Moines, IA||$196K||3||2||1,768|
|1204 15th St West Des Moines, IA||$157K||4||1||1,519|
|1200 15th St West Des Moines, IA||$162K||4||1.5||1,519|
|1253 16th St West Des Moines, IA||$183K||3||2||1,775|
|1601 Pleasant St West Des Moines, IA||$231K||3||3||2,474|
|1142 15th St West Des Moines, IA||$154K||3||2||1,188|
|1247 16th St West Des Moines, IA||$171K||3||2.5||1,643|
|1280 16th St West Des Moines, IA||$171K||4||3||1,366|
|1241 16th St West Des Moines, IA||$159K||3||1.5||1,416|
|1138 15th St West Des Moines, IA||$163K||4||3||1,520|
Nearby Schools in West Des Moines
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!