A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1991
- Views: 2,073 all time views
- HOA Fee: $343
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $790,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $469
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 423 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Court, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Concrete, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,684 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 40620042
- Zillow Home ID: 19665308
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $660-948K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95008 home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Campbell as a whole. Among 95008 homes, this home is valued 5.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Campbell, and 64.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95008 home values.
|1220 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$802K||3||2.5||1,684|
|1216 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$820K||3||2.5||1,684|
|622 W Hacienda Ave Campbell, CA||$780K||3||2.5||1,614|
|1212 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$836K||3||3||1,684|
|645 Wendell Dr Campbell, CA||$1.22M||4||3||2,642|
|1208 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$976K||3||2.5||1,684|
|620 W Hacienda Ave Campbell, CA||$794K||3||2.5||1,614|
|1228 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$1.14M||4||3||2,562|
|1204 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$981K||3||2.5||1,684|
|625 Wendell Dr Campbell, CA||$914K||3||1.5||1,754|
|612 W Hacienda Ave Campbell, CA||$793K||3||2.5||1,462|
|1250 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$1.17M||3||3||2,237|
|608 W Hacienda Ave Campbell, CA||$775K||3||3||1,470|
|600 W Hacienda Ave Campbell, CA||$798K||3||2.5||1,614|
|576 W Hacienda Ave Campbell, CA||$876K||3||2.5||1,820|
|574 W Hacienda Ave Campbell, CA||$777K||3||3||1,589|
|578 W Hacienda Ave Campbell, CA||$925K||3||2.5||2,030|
|605 Wendell Dr Campbell, CA||$1.79M||4||3.5||3,854|
|1190 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$1.21M||3||3||1,990|
|1188 Capri Dr Campbell, CA||$1.21M||3||2.5||1,990|
Nearby Schools in Campbell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!