1224 Glenbrook Ave, Roseville, CA 956784 beds, 2 baths, 1,526 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Parking: 443 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Parcel #: 472320025000
- Zillow Home ID: 17729708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1224 Glenbrook Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95678, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% higher than in Roseville, and 1.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95678 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95678 home values.
- 1222 Glenbrook Ave Roseville, CA$278K32.51,616
- 1220 Glenbrook Ave Roseville, CA$254K32.51,318
- 2325 Vernon St Roseville, CA$196K321,057
- 2323 Vernon St Roseville, CA$262K321,318
- 7308 Whyte Ave Citrus Heights, CA$277K432,082
- 7328 Blue Springs Way Citrus Heights, CA$250K321,806
- 416 W Whyte Ave Roseville, CA$258K421,513
- 2321 Vernon St Roseville, CA$276K321,616
- 1218 Glenbrook Ave Roseville, CA$260K421,526
- 7304 Whyte Ave Citrus Heights, CA$262K421,806
- 1221 Glenbrook Ave Roseville, CA$253K321,284
- 2319 Vernon St Roseville, CA$289K422,036
- 7324 Blue Springs Way Citrus Heights, CA$244K321,662
- 1216 Glenbrook Ave Roseville, CA$245K321,318
- 1219 Glenbrook Ave Roseville, CA$256K421,513
- 7300 Whyte Ave Citrus Heights, CA$278K32.52,026
- 7309 Saint Albans Ct Citrus Heights, CA$245K321,630
- 414 W Whyte Ave Roseville, CA$246K321,284
- 7344 Whyte Ave Citrus Heights, CA$276K322,013
- 2317 Vernon St Roseville, CA$261K321,318
Nearby Schools in Roseville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!