- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12243 Nellis St, Jamaica, NY 114131,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,162 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 127020012
- Zillow Home ID: 32195543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12243 Nellis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 391.8% higher than in New York, and 16.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 12241 Nellis St Jamaica, NY$374K----1,080
- 12247 Nellis St Jamaica, NY$377K----1,080
- 12237 Nellis St Jamaica, NY$376K----1,080
- 12249 Nellis St Jamaica, NY$280K----1,080
- 12235 Nellis St Jamaica, NY$379K----1,080
- 12253 Nellis St Jamaica, NY$385K----1,080
- 12232 Milburn St Jamaica, NY$389K----1,260
- 12230 Milburn St Jamaica, NY$385KStudio11,152
- 12219 Nellis St Springfield Gardens, NY$348K32.51,500
- 12228 Milburn St Jamaica, NY$395K----1,728
- 12234 Milburn St Jamaica, NY$390K----1,152
- 12240 Milburn St Jamaica, NY$378K----1,728
- 12255 Nellis St Jamaica, NY$374K----1,080
- 12231 Nellis St Jamaica, NY$364K----1,080
- 12226 Milburn St Jamaica, NY$398K----1,598
- 12248 Milburn St Jamaica, NY$391K----1,230
- 12224 Milburn St Jamaica, NY$376K----1,028
- 12229 Nellis St Jamaica, NY$462K----1,080
- 12259 Nellis St Jamaica, NY$375K----1,080
- 12246 Nellis St Jamaica, NY$377K----1,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!