12244 Lake Fern Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322583 beds, 2 baths, 1,963 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Community Pool; one entrance into and out of community
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,963 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1571483020
- Zillow Home ID: 58656466
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12244 Lake Fern Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 70.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% less than in Jacksonville, and 183.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenland home values.
- 12236 Lake Fern Dr Jacksonville, FL$305K432,478
- 12252 Lake Fern Dr Jacksonville, FL$250K422,352
- 12228 Lake Fern Dr Jacksonville, FL$228K321,969
- 12333 Leafy Tree Ln Jacksonville, FL$160K321,560
- 12260 Lake Fern Dr Jacksonville, FL$223K321,923
- 12341 Leafy Tree Ln Jacksonville, FL$158K321,951
- 12243 Lake Fern Dr Jacksonville, FL$245K422,089
- 12235 Lake Fern Dr Jacksonville, FL$251K422,397
- 12251 Lake Fern Dr Jacksonville, FL$248K422,330
- 12220 Lake Fern Dr Jacksonville, FL$250K422,347
- 12227 Lake Fern Dr Jacksonville, FL$227K321,930
- 12341 Autumnbrook Trl E Jacksonville, FL$176K321,609
- 12325 Leafy Tree Ln Jacksonville, FL$189K421,828
- 12219 Lake Fern Dr Jacksonville, FL$260K432,477
- 5709 Lake Fern Dr S Jacksonville, FL$248K422,106
- 12212 Lake Fern Dr Jacksonville, FL$247K332,325
- 12349 Leafy Tree Ln Jacksonville, FL$192K422,104
- 12349 Autumnbrook Trl E Jacksonville, FL$179K321,612
- 12317 Leafy Tree Ln Jacksonville, FL$147K421,951
- 12242 Madison Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$250K432,645
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!