12244 Via Santa Marta, Sylmar, CA 91342
Sold on 11/26/13: $435,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:2,564 sq ft
- Lot:28.68 acres
- Year Built:2000
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $435,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow12
- Last Remodel Year2000
- Parcel #2581006147
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID54663632
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$436,500||$371K – $541K||-$7,165||$170||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,567/mo||$2K – $3.2K/mo||-$42||$1.00||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 91342 home values will increase 7.8% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among 91342 homes, this home is valued 20.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91342 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 20% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91342 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91342 home values.
Neighborhood for 12244 Via Santa Marta
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Harding Street Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.4 mi
- Sylmar Senior High (assigned) 8-12 2.8 mi
- San Fernando Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.3 mi
- Sunland Christian School K-12 1.6 mi
- Hubbard Street Elementary K-5 1.6 mi
- Concordia Junior/Senior High 6-12 1.7 mi
- Vista del Valle Dual Language Academy PK-5 & ungraded 2.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005