- Lot: 36.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 480 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1999 for $108,500
- Price/sqft: $222
- MLS #: 983252
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 780 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Electric, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Construction \ Log, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Barn, Exterior Features \ Corral/Arena, Exterior Features \ Deck - Covered, Exterior Features \ Deck-Open, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Gravel, Exterior Features \ Fence - Part, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Stable, Exterior Features \ Water Features, Exterior Features \ Well/Pump House, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Crawl, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Outside Acc, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Piers, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Stem Wall, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Hot Water, Heating \ Propane, HOA Dues Due \ Yearly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ Seller Pays, Interior Features \ Beamed Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Woodburn, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener(s), Interior Features \ Graywater System, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Liv/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Skylight(s), Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ In-Law Suite, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Other Rooms \ Storage, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Pets/Animals \ Farm Animals, Pets/Animals \ Horses, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Gravel, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV Garage/Parking \ Yes, RV/Garage/Park \ Parking Spaces, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 2 Story, Style \ Log, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ Free & Clear, Terms & Conditions \ Submit to OMC, Topo/Location \ Hillside, Topo/Location \ Hilltop, Topo/Location \ Juniper/Pinon, Topo/Location \ Level, Topo/Location \ Other Trees, Topo/Location \ Rural, Topo/Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Leased - Propane Tnk, Utilities Installed \ Propane, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - Private Well, Utilities Installed \ WWT - Septic Conv, Views \ Granite Mountain, Views \ Juniper/Pinon, Views \ National Forest, Views \ Panoramic, Views \ Ponderosa Pine, Water Heater \ Propane, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Draperies, Window/ Coverings \ Screens
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30028031
- Zillow Home ID: 8753338
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86305 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Prescott as a whole. Among 86305 homes, this home is 125.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.5% lower than in Prescott, and 25.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 86305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86305 home values.
|12097 N Antelope Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12595 N Antelope Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12453 N Antelope Run Rd Prescott, AZ||$960K||3||3.5||4,100|
|12480 N Antelope Run Rd Prescott, AZ||$599K||3||2||1,896|
|12733 N Antelope Run Rd Prescott, AZ||$960K||--||--||4,430|
|12724 N Antelope Run Rd Prescott, AZ||$792K||--||--||3,012|
|8785 W Meadowlark # 97A Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|8785 W Meadowlark Rd Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|8745 W Meadowlark Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12112 N Antelope Run Rd Prescott, AZ||$1.19M||4||3||3,240|
|13177 N Antelope Run Rd Prescott, AZ||$942K||--||--||3,981|
|12250 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12867 N Antelope Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12300 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||$591K||3||3||2,254|
|12100 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|13460 N Antelope Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|15601 Walking Y Trl Prescott, AZ||$1.14M||4||6||6,400|
|12380 N Puntenney Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|12465 N Tonto Rd Prescott, AZ||$997K||--||--||4,899|
|12963 N Antelope Run Rd Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!