- Lot: 6,547 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Views: 213 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $355,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $433
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ French Doors, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Status \ P, Style \ 10, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6141100790
- Zillow Home ID: 48984535
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-440K.
Market guideZillow predicts Bitter Lake home values will rise 7.8% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Bitter Lake homes, this home is valued 4.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 82.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bitter Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 227.6% greater than in Seattle, and 205.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
|12252 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA||$353K||2||1||820|
|12242 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA||$465K||4||2||1,940|
|605 N 125th St Seattle, WA||$402K||3||1.5||1,500|
|12234 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA||$474K||4||2||1,880|
|12249 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA||$378K||3||1||930|
|12239 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA||$615K||5||2.5||2,560|
|12257 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA||$355K||2||1||870|
|12230 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA||$428K||3||1||1,430|
|12233 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA||$391K||2||1||1,090|
|525 N 125th St Seattle, WA||$427K||2||1.5||1,440|
|610 N 125th St Seattle, WA||$371K||2||1||1,330|
|602 N 125th St Seattle, WA||$445K||2||1.5||1,800|
|614 N 125th St Seattle, WA||$332K||3||1||1,100|
|12249 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA||$463K||2||1.75||1,740|
|12245 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA||$448K||3||2||1,470|
|12220 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA||$508K||4||1.5||2,260|
|12225 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA||$385K||2||1||830|
|12239 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA||$399K||2||2||950|
|618 N 125th St Seattle, WA||$457K||4||1.25||2,150|
|12233 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA||$389K||2||1||960|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!