1225 13th St NW APT 711, Washington, DC 200051 bed, 1.5 baths, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Walkable to Downtown, Chinatown, Dupont, U street corridor, Whole Foods Grocery, huge variety of restaurants, bars, and entertainment.
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $390,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 0281 2274
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 63029617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1225 13th St Nw APT 711
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Logan Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% lower than in Washington, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Logan Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Logan Circle home values.
- 1225 13th St NW Washington, DC$299K11.5632
- 1225 13th St NW Washington, DC$407K11670
- 1225 13th St NW APT 213 Washington, DC$384K11650
- 1245 13th St NW APT 910 Washington, DC$398K11679
- 1245 13th St NW APT 909 Washington, DC$350K11717
- 1245 13th St NW APT 909 Washington, DC$435K11850
- 1245 13th St NW APT 910 Washington, DC$480K11679
- 1245 13th St NW APT 916 Washington, DC$273K--1485
- 1245 13th St NW APT 515 Washington, DC$355K11632
- 1245 13th St NW APT 602 Washington, DC$482K22851
- 1245 13th St NW APT 605 Washington, DC$436K21.5854
- 1245 13th St NW APT 514 Washington, DC$361K11637
- 1211 13th St NW APT 601 Washington, DC$662K22984
- 1211 13th St NW APT 105 Washington, DC$549K22820
- 1211 13th St NW Washington, DC$645K22984
- 1211 13th St NW APT 703 Washington, DC$574K221,050
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292