1225 Denlyn St, Novato, CA 949473 beds, 2 baths, 1,207 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $381
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 437 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,207 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 15025303
- Zillow Home ID: 19285509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1225 Denlyn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94947 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% higher than in Novato, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94947 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94947 home values.
- 1237 Denlyn St Novato, CA$623K421,315
- 1213 Denlyn St Novato, CA$570K321,207
- 610 Midway Blvd Novato, CA$612K421,672
- 1249 Denlyn St Novato, CA$598K321,727
- 620 Midway Blvd Novato, CA$620K321,464
- 600 Midway Blvd Novato, CA$543K321,644
- 1248 Denlyn St Novato, CA$625K421,315
- 1234 Denlyn St Novato, CA$655K331,315
- 1250 Denlyn St Novato, CA$636K321,352
- 1220 Denlyn St Novato, CA$630K421,315
- 1251 Denlyn St Novato, CA$621K321,295
- 630 Midway Blvd Novato, CA$647K321,641
- 1212 Denlyn St Novato, CA$660K321,315
- 1262 Denlyn St Novato, CA$620K321,295
- 1208 Denlyn St Novato, CA$559K421,315
- 4 Renata Ct Novato, CA$746K432,160
- 6 Renata Ct Novato, CA$663K321,720
- 1185 Denlyn St Novato, CA$582K321,737
- 1211 Ridgeview Hts Novato, CA$626K321,352
- 1213 Ridgeview Hts Novato, CA$549K321,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292