1225 E 72nd St, Brooklyn, NY 11234
For Sale: $749,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:8 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,328 sq ft
- Lot:2,100 sqft
- Year Built:1970
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow113
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Room TypesDining room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Last Remodel Year1970
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width21
- Parcel #083590128
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count20
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID30780489
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$623,385||$586K – $673K||-$1,975||$187||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,359/mo||$1.4K – $3.4K/mo||+$24||$0.71||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Georgetown home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for New York as a whole. Among Georgetown homes, this home is 65.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 36.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Georgetown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 577.8% greater than in New York, and 63.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Georgetown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
Neighborhood for 1225 E 72nd Street
- 1223 E 72nd St Brooklyn, NY$631K----3,191
- 1227 E 72nd St Brooklyn, NY$669K----3,892
- 1221 E 72nd St Brooklyn, NY$669K----3,892
- 1229 E 72nd St Brooklyn, NY$712K85.03,892
- 1215 E 72nd St Brooklyn, NY$670K----4,000
- 1222 E 73rd St FL 3RD Brooklyn, NY$471K------
- 1233 E 72nd St Brooklyn, NY$636K----3,191
- 1222 E 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$627K1--3,213
- 1224 E 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$630K----3,013
- 1220 E 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$630K----3,013
- 1226 E 73rd St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$501K31.0--
- 1226 E 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$630K----3,013
- 1218 E 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$704K----3,870
- 1211 E 72nd St Brooklyn, NY$641K----3,395
- 1228 E 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$632K74.03,013
- 1235 E 72nd St Brooklyn, NY$634K----3,191
- East 72 Street Brooklyn, NY$537K33.5--
- 1230 E 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$635K----3,013
- 1214 E 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$644K----3,208
- 1214 E 73rd Street Walk-in Brooklyn, NY$442K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005