1225 Emerson St APT A, Denver, CO 802182 beds, 2 baths, 1,389 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Built in 1910
- 112 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $450
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $270
- MLS #: 5202278
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,389 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2106738379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1225 Emerson Street APT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.2% less than in Denver, and 37.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1245 Emerson St Denver, CO$652K522,369
- 1237 Emerson St Denver, CO$750K1073,933
- 1255 Emerson St APT 5 Denver, CO$181K11--
- 1255 Emerson St APT 6 Denver, CO$253K11--
- 1255 Emerson St APT 2 Denver, CO$141KStudio1400
- 1225 Emerson St APT D Denver, CO$296K221,389
- 1225 Emerson St APT C Denver, CO$296K221,389
- 1225 Emerson St APT B Denver, CO$287K221,389
- 1266 Emerson St APT 4 Denver, CO$126K11524
- 1266 Emerson St APT 4 Denver, CO$121K11524
- 1250 Emerson St Denver, CO$634K533,308
- 1250 Emerson St Denver, CO$485K52.53,308
- 1219 Emerson St Denver, CO--Studio----
- 1256 Emerson St Denver, CO$556K433,436
- 1266 Emerson St APT 6 Denver, CO$124K11470
- 1266 Emerson St APT 1 Denver, CO$215K21913
- 1266 Emerson St APT 2 Denver, CO$130K11483
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!