1225 Faison Ave, Fayetteville, NC 283044 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,354 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $46,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 810 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,354 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 0416655606
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 53639439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1225 Faison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% higher than in Fayetteville, and 128.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28304 home values.
- 1725 Ireland Dr Fayetteville, NC$54K311,120
- 1223 Faison Ave Fayetteville, NC$63K311,100
- 1224 Faison Ave Fayetteville, NC$71K311,543
- 1232 Martindale Dr Fayetteville, NC$68K321,101
- 1221 Faison Ave Fayetteville, NC$68K31.51,125
- 1228 Martindale Dr Fayetteville, NC$60K311,182
- 3901 Faison Ave Fayetteville, NC$70K311,044
- 1220 Faison Ave Fayetteville, NC$63K311,218
- 1724 Ireland Dr Fayetteville, NC$93K321,525
- 1226 Martindale Dr Fayetteville, NC$63K31.51,150
- 1224 Martindale Dr Fayetteville, NC$72K321,101
- 1219 Faison Ave Fayetteville, NC$84K41.51,501
- 1702 Martindale Dr Fayetteville, NC$109K42.51,732
- Martindale Dr Fayetteville, NC$63K311,066
- 1216 Faison Ave Fayetteville, NC$87K321,695
- 3902 Faison Ave Fayetteville, NC$71K321,208
- 1709 Ireland Dr Fayetteville, NC$70K311,121
- 1222 Martindale Dr Fayetteville, NC$61K311,128
- 1217 Faison Ave Fayetteville, NC$74K311,410
- 1220 Martindale Dr Fayetteville, NC$64K31.51,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!