1225 Jersey St, Denver, CO 802203 beds, 2 baths, 1,918 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $247,500
- Finished basement, 517 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 248 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,918 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0605225011000
- Zillow Home ID: 13390372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1225 Jersey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montclair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.3% less than in Denver, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Montclair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montclair home values.
- 1231 Jersey St Denver, CO$249K31934
- 1211 Jersey St Denver, CO$328K211,330
- 1235 Jersey St Denver, CO$295K22831
- 1203 Jersey St Denver, CO$636K432,639
- 1245 Jersey St Denver, CO$284K311,065
- 1220 Ivy St Denver, CO$371K421,492
- 1230 Ivy St Denver, CO$367K221,453
- 1210 Ivy St Denver, CO$375K321,590
- 1240 Ivy St Denver, CO$326K211,096
- 1247 Jersey St Denver, CO$277K21709
- 1200 Ivy St Denver, CO$360K21.51,278
- 1250 Ivy St Denver, CO$391K311,435
- 1220 Jersey St Denver, CO$265K21822
- 1222 Jersey St Denver, CO$299K311,210
- 1277 Jersey St Denver, CO$350K31.51,120
- 1260 Ivy St Denver, CO$342K311,200
- 1210 Jersey St Denver, CO$319K21856
- 1228 Jersey St Denver, CO$292K211,129
- 1165 Jersey St Denver, CO$331K311,231
- 1200 Jersey St Denver, CO$355K211,118
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292