- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1225 N 36th St APT 2037, Phoenix, AZ 850082 beds, 2 baths, 1,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,146 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $97,390
- Price/sqft: $81
- Parking: 1 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,206 sqft
- Parcel #: 12101586
- Zillow Home ID: 68532949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1225 N 36th Street APT 2037
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% less than in Phoenix, and 106.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1037 Phoenix, AZ$157K----1,586
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1038 Phoenix, AZ$143K----1,385
- 1225 N 36th St APT 2031 Phoenix, AZ$135K221,206
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1035 Phoenix, AZ$157K----1,586
- 1225 N 36th St APT 2035 Phoenix, AZ$140K----1,206
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1039 Phoenix, AZ$144K----1,385
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1036 Phoenix, AZ$140K221,385
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1031 Phoenix, AZ$139K221,385
- 1225 N 36th St APT 2033 Phoenix, AZ$136K----1,206
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1040 Phoenix, AZ$147K331,586
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1032 Phoenix, AZ$148K331,586
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1042 Phoenix, AZ$153K331,586
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1044 Phoenix, AZ$140K221,385
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1033 Phoenix, AZ$139K----1,385
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1043 Phoenix, AZ$141K----1,385
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 2039 Phoenix, AZ$135K----1,206
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1041 Phoenix, AZ$148K----1,586
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1046 Phoenix, AZ$143K331,586
- 1225 N 36th St UNIT 1034 Phoenix, AZ$136K----1,385
- 1225 N 36th St APT 2041 Phoenix, AZ$136K221,206
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292