- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1225 Selwyn Ln, Cary, NC 275112 baths, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $133,500
- Price/sqft: $99
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 076313135311000
- Zillow Home ID: 6453331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1225 Selwyn Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27511, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% greater than in Cary, and 2.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27511 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27511 home values.
- 1227 Selwyn Ln Cary, NC$207K--22,052
- 1223 Selwyn Ln Cary, NC$155K--21,200
- 1220 Selwyn Ln Cary, NC$207K431,940
- 1229 Selwyn Ln Cary, NC$186K--21,580
- 1221 Selwyn Ln Cary, NC$165K--21,395
- 203 Virens Dr Cary, NC$115K331,430
- 201 Virens Dr Cary, NC$121K32.51,452
- 205 Virens Dr Cary, NC$116K--2.51,452
- 207 Virens Dr Cary, NC$126K--2.51,416
- 1231 Selwyn Ln Cary, NC$163K321,280
- 209 Virens Dr Cary, NC$120K--2.51,432
- 211 Virens Dr Cary, NC$127K--2.51,376
- 1218 Selwyn Ln Cary, NC$157K--21,251
- 215 Virens Dr Cary, NC$127K--2.51,416
- 1219 Selwyn Ln Cary, NC$189K331,586
- 217 Virens Dr Cary, NC$125K22.51,360
- 1233 Selwyn Ln Cary, NC$168K--21,456
- 219 Virens Dr Cary, NC$127K--2.51,416
- 221 Virens Dr Cary, NC$120K--2.51,432
- 1235 Selwyn Ln Cary, NC$175K--21,578
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292