12259 Snyder Church Rd, Baltimore, OH 43105
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:3,500 sq ft
- Lot:6.02 acres
- Year Built:1996
- Heating Type:Forced air
- View virtual tour
- Days on Zillow319
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesSS Appliances,One Acre Stocked Pond,Additional Detached Garage, Finished Walk-Out Lower Level!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Roof TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2139557720
- School DistrictLIBERTY UNION THURSTON LSD 2306 FAI CO.
- Structure TypeOther
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- HeatingGas, Propane butane
- MLS #213037665
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$341,890||$267K – $390K||-$1,019||$97||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,881/mo||$1.3K – $2.5K/mo||+$30||$0.54||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 43105 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Baltimore as a whole. Among 43105 homes, this home is 112% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43105 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% higher than in Baltimore, and 36.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43105 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43105 home values.
Neighborhood for 12259 Snyder Church Road
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005