1226 Ashbrook Pl, Charlotte, NC 282093 beds, 2 baths, 1,819 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 49 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 3020277
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 416 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,819 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 14914124
- Zillow Home ID: 6242351
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1226 Ashbrook Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ashbrook-Clawson Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.7% less than in Charlotte, and 1.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ashbrook-Clawson Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ashbrook-Clawson Village home values.
- 1232 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$299K3--1,710
- 1220 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$251K42.52,100
- 1227 Paddock Cir Charlotte, NC$386K322,358
- 1221 Paddock Cir Charlotte, NC$271K321,834
- 1300 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$307K432,182
- 1233 Paddock Cir Charlotte, NC$291K532,475
- 1212 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$270K321,734
- 1229 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$432K532,619
- 1235 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$312K421,650
- 1215 Paddock Cir Charlotte, NC$269K42.52,080
- 1221 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$330K321,892
- 1301 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$310K32.51,680
- 1239 Paddock Cir Charlotte, NC$294K332,715
- 1308 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$273K42.51,848
- 1213 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$297K42.52,166
- 1309 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$271K42.52,170
- 1200 Ashbrook Pl Charlotte, NC$148K21.5924
- 901 Heather Ln Charlotte, NC$153K321,026
- 911 Heather Ln Charlotte, NC$277K321,716
- 919 Heather Ln Charlotte, NC$147K21.51,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292