1226 Burns Ln, Minooka, IL 604473 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Rent includes landscape maintenance/lawn mowing, and Homeowner's Association fees (HA fees paid by landlord).
Living Room: 13x11
Dining Room 21x13
Master Bedroom: 15x13
Second Bedroom: 10x10
Third Bedroom: 10x10
Also has a large closet in each bedroom and laundry room. Rent of $1195 will be due on the first of each month which will be prorated if moving in before or after. Large dogs are an additional $100 per month, small dogs are $50 and cats are $25. Tenant pays for electricity, gas and water. A security deposit of $1195 is required. Credit check requires a $25($50 for couples) fee to run credit that will be refunded once lease is signed. Bad credit or no credit is not a problem at all. This is NOT a preforeclosure. Don't be fooled into renting one and getting kicked out 3 months later! Email or Text or call Sean at 815-600-4660.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0314103042
- Zillow Home ID: 89979510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1226 Burns Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60447, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Minooka, and 98.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60447 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minooka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60447 home values.
- 1300 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$134K------
- 1224 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$129K------
- 1302 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$138K21.5--
- 1222 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$200K32.51,600
- 1304 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$145K32.51,600
- 1220 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$205K32.51,600
- 1203 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$71K311,651
- 1306 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$169K------
- 1220 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$202K------
- 1308 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$194K------
- 1218 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$82K22925
- 1310 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$207K------
- 1216 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$116K211,000
- 1312 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$138K------
- 1311 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$144K32.5--
- 1314 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$103K------
- 1215 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$83K------
- 1214 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$96K------
- 1213 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$228K------
- 1226 Burns Ln Minooka, IL$128K321,650
Nearby Schools in Minooka
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292