1226 Hanover St, Chattanooga, TN 37405
Sold on 9/10/12: $174,500
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID41420928
- High SchoolRed Bank High School
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Middle SchoolNormal Park Upper
- Parcel #136A G 010
- Days on Zillow468
- Elementary SchoolNormal Park Elementary
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$173,832||$162K – $191K||+$494||$119||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,204/mo||$987 – $1.6K/mo||-$38||$0.83||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 37405 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Chattanooga as a whole. Among 37405 homes, this home is valued 4.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.5% lower than in Chattanooga, and 33% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37405 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chattanooga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37405 home values.
Neighborhood for 1226 Hanover Street
- 1228 Hanover St Chattanooga, TN$140K----1,074
- 1222 Hanover St Chattanooga, TN$173K----1,899
- 1213 Hanover St Chattanooga, TN$153K21.01,240
- 1216 Hanover St Chattanooga, TN$204K32.02,037
- 1238 Hanover St Chattanooga, TN$192K32.01,903
- 1205 Worthington St Chattanooga, TN$245K43.02,200
- 1026 Garnett Ave Chattanooga, TN$123KStudio1.01,100
- 1302 Worthington St Chattanooga, TN$185K----1,391
- 1212 Dartmouth St Chattanooga, TN$135K----1,104
- 1242 Hanover St Chattanooga, TN$142K32.01,419
- 1231 Worthington St Chattanooga, TN$173K21.01,764
- 1306 Worthington St Chattanooga, TN$127K21.01,150
- 1308 Worthington St Chattanooga, TN$161K32.01,330
- 1121 Hanover St Chattanooga, TN$134K21.01,326
- 1119 Hanover St Chattanooga, TN$324K43.52,708
- 905 Overman St Chattanooga, TN$130K31.01,262
- 1309 Dugdale St Chattanooga, TN$153K21.01,163
- 1303 Dugdale St Chattanooga, TN$131K31.0972
- 1305 Dugdale St Chattanooga, TN$132K31.01,333
- 1141 Dartmouth St Chattanooga, TN$181K32.01,523
Nearby Schools in Chattanooga
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Normal Park Museum Magnet School (assigned) PK-8 0.2 mi
- Red Bank High (assigned) 9-12 3.5 mi
- Girls Preparatory School 6-12 0.7 mi
- Bright School PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Chatt High Center for Creative Arts 6-12 1.0 mi
- Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sci... K-5 1.2 mi
- Chattanooga School for Arts and Science... K-12 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005