1226 Lynnwood Dr, Anderson, IN 460123 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Business Center, Clubhouse, Golf course, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 48-12-17-200-098.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80677048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1226 Lynnwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 98.3% less than in Indiana, and 99.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1230 Lynnwood Dr Anderson, IN$57K32962
- 1222 Lynnwood Dr Anderson, IN$65K321,236
- 1234 Lynnwood Dr Anderson, IN$66K--21,200
- 1227 Chesterfield Dr Anderson, IN$70K31.51,444
- 1223 Chesterfield Dr Anderson, IN$69K31.51,264
- 1231 Chesterfield Dr Anderson, IN$87K331,614
- 1304 Lynnwood Dr Anderson, IN$71K321,200
- 2623 Bridle Ln Anderson, IN$52K211,464
- 2529 Sorrel Ct Anderson, IN$77K321,236
- 1235 Chesterfield Dr Anderson, IN$85K431,972
- 2604 Bridle Ln Anderson, IN$71K321,174
- 2534 Palomino Ct Anderson, IN$66K321,200
- 1305 Chesterfield Dr Anderson, IN$58K321,152
- 2616 Bridle Ln Anderson, IN$74K321,200
- 1310 Lynnwood Dr Anderson, IN$66K321,200
- 2610 Bridle Ln Anderson, IN$74K321,140
- 2622 Bridle Ln Anderson, IN$78K331,492
- 1311 Chesterfield Dr Anderson, IN$93K231,692
- 1316 Lynnwood Dr Anderson, IN$67K321,003
- 2523 Sorrel Ct Anderson, IN$76K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!