This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 10,323 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $745,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 312 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Floor Furnace, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 28810033
- Zillow Home ID: 19592714
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220K-1.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95008 home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Campbell as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% lower than in Campbell, and 18.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95008 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Campbell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95008 home values.
|1214 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$953K||3||2||1,649|
|1236 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$963K||3||2.5||2,022|
|181 N Midway St Campbell, CA||$1.11M||4||2||2,216|
|1202 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$1.09M||4||2.5||2,096|
|1221 Mcbain Ave Campbell, CA||$1.07M||3||2||2,168|
|1235 Mcbain Ave Campbell, CA||$1.11M||4||2||1,855|
|1252 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$773K||3||1.5||1,076|
|1205 Mcbain Ave Campbell, CA||$948K||3||2||1,540|
|1225 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$905K||3||1||1,381|
|1192 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$1M||3||1||1,827|
|1251 Mcbain Ave Campbell, CA||$996K||3||1||1,782|
|1213 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$1.12M||3||3||2,173|
|1235 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$1.02M||3||2.5||1,816|
|1193 Mcbain Ave Campbell, CA||$887K||3||2||1,445|
|1201 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$1.17M||3||2||2,236|
|1251 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$916K||2||2||1,536|
|1178 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,996|
|1191 Ridgeley Dr Campbell, CA||$918K||3||2||1,671|
|1220 Mcbain Ave Campbell, CA||$916K||3||2||1,480|
|1234 Mcbain Ave Campbell, CA||$1.24M||3||2||1,894|
Nearby Schools in Campbell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!