1226 Vann Ave, Evansville, IN 477142 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,626 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $59,500
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Parcel #: 82-06-35-017-129.021-027
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 77110405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1226 Vann Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evansville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Evansville, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47714 home values.
- 1222 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$78K21912
- 1218 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$57K21900
- 1214 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$72K21912
- Vann Ave Evansville, IN$62K31828
- 1210 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$84K311,507
- 1210 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$83K311,507
- 1210 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$119K311,507
- 1325 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$83K--11,398
- 1204 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$77K211,104
- 1200 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$55K21900
- 1227 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$85K311,017
- 1301 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$61K311,017
- 1223 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$51K311,049
- 1174 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$86K411,824
- 1305 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$74K311,047
- 1219 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$76K311,049
- 3120 Jackson Ct Evansville, IN$100K--11,398
- 1309 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$60K311,036
- 1170 Vann Ave Evansville, IN$52K21830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!