1227 38th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981125 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,625,000
- Price/sqft: $344
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 610 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,720 sqft
- Parcel #: 5316100505
- Zillow Home ID: 48956307
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1227 38th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% less than in Seattle, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
- 1219 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$3.37M54.55,620
- 1213 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.41M444,070
- 1403 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.09M532,650
- 3711 E Madison St Seattle, WA$1.61M643,560
- 1209 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$4.15M54.255,004
- 1222 37th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.26M32.753,440
- 1407 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$994K32.752,624
- 1216 37th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.27M65.254,550
- 3724 E Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.49M32.52,920
- 1206 37th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.48M43.53,390
- 1228 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.05M322,840
- 1232 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.38M323,641
- 3708 E Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.15M331,720
- 1220 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.24M42.753,460
- 1400 37th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.95M32.53,000
- 1402 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.71M32.252,640
- 1216 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.31M32.752,570
- 3702 E Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.63M22.253,050
- 1210 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.32M423,330
- 1415 Woodrow Pl E Seattle, WA$1.17M21.752,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292