1227 Clarkson Ct # 1227, Ellisville, MO 630112 beds, 2 baths, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,744 sqft
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 22T211010
- Zillow Home ID: 81712235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1227 Clarkson Court # 1227
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63011, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% lower than in Ellisville, and 24.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 63011 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ellisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63011 home values.
Nearby Schools in Ellisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292