1227 Diamond St, San Diego, CA 921093 beds, 1 bath, 1,145 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $780,000
- Price/sqft: $681
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- 3 BEDROOMS, 1145 SQ FT, SINGLE STORY, 2 DINING ROOMS, AMPLE PARKING, ALLEY ACCESS, 1 BATHROOM, 6300 SQ FT LOT, TWICE AS BIG AS NORMAL IN THAT AREA, HARDWOOD FLOORS, FIREPLACE IN LIVING ROOM, HUGE BACKYARD AND PATIO, 2 CAR DETACHED GARAGE
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1944
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4156320400
- Zillow Home ID: 16909810
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1227 Diamond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pacific Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% lower than in San Diego, and 27% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Beach home values.
- 1235 Diamond St San Diego, CA$869K321,644
- 1219 Diamond St San Diego, CA$773K21925
- 1211 Diamond St San Diego, CA$784K211,000
- 1243 Diamond St San Diego, CA$1.6M533,025
- 1224 Emerald St San Diego, CA$864K421,308
- 1220 Emerald St San Diego, CA$704K21659
- 1238 Emerald St San Diego, CA$739K21780
- 1203 Diamond St San Diego, CA$908K321,702
- 1253 Diamond St San Diego, CA$866K221,600
- 1214 Emerald St San Diego, CA$821K321,414
- 1242 Emerald St San Diego, CA$714K21817
- 1228 Diamond St San Diego, CA$738K21900
- 1204 Emerald St San Diego, CA$810K311,156
- 1236 Diamond St San Diego, CA$1.08M321,136
- 1220 Diamond St San Diego, CA$703K21840
- 1244 Diamond St San Diego, CA$1M32.51,646
- 1261 Diamond St San Diego, CA$704K21858
- 1256 Emerald St San Diego, CA$784K321,344
- 1212 Diamond St San Diego, CA$2.15M423,000
- 1252 Diamond St San Diego, CA$674K21822
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!