A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $760,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $731
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 023083100
- Zillow Home ID: 15505388
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $650-749K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 1.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Pacifica, and 16% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
- 1127 Valencia Way3 beds, 2 baths
1,080 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 22 Rockaway Beach Ave-- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, 700,009 sqft lot, built in --
|1223 Escalero Ave Pacifica, CA||$675K||3||1||1,040|
|1235 Escalero Ave Pacifica, CA||$714K||3||1||1,300|
|839 Arguello Blvd Pacifica, CA||$661K||3||1||1,040|
|843 Arguello Blvd Pacifica, CA||$664K||3||1||1,040|
|1219 Escalero Ave Pacifica, CA||$672K||3||1||1,040|
|835 Arguello Blvd Pacifica, CA||$709K||3||1||1,370|
|1243 Escalero Ave Pacifica, CA||$683K||3||--||1,040|
|1236 Escalero Ave Pacifica, CA||$690K||3||1||1,040|
|847 Arguello Blvd Pacifica, CA||$766K||4||2||1,690|
|831 Arguello Blvd Pacifica, CA||$889K||4||3||2,077|
|1244 Escalero Ave Pacifica, CA||$676K||3||1||1,040|
|1215 Escalero Ave Pacifica, CA||$659K||3||1||1,040|
|7 Cadiz Ct Pacifica, CA||$707K||3||2||1,320|
|1251 Escalero Ave Pacifica, CA||$675K||3||1||1,040|
|851 Arguello Blvd Pacifica, CA||$733K||4||2||1,560|
|4 Cadiz Ct Pacifica, CA||$870K||4||2||2,050|
|8 Chico Ct Pacifica, CA||$656K||3||1||1,040|
|827 Arguello Blvd Pacifica, CA||$879K||4||2.5||2,019|
|1211 Escalero Ave Pacifica, CA||$660K||3||1||1,040|
|11 Cadiz Ct Pacifica, CA||$652K||3||1||1,040|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!